Gaziantep University is a higher education institution established in 7th June 1987 and located in South East of Turkey and in the South East Anatolia Region. The main campus is located at Gaziantep with its extension campuses situated in the neighbouring cities and districts of Adiyaman, Kilis, Nizip, Oguzeli, Besni and Gölbasi. Gaziantep University has also Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ERAPLUS-ECHE), and has always tried to train its students as enlightened, research-minded, scientifically oriented. The population of Gaziantep University is more than 45.000 students with 5000 students from approximately 100 different countries from all over the world. Our university is a higher education institution (university and public body), having different departments like Target Technology Transfer Office, European Union Research Centre, Social Involvement Projects Centre and 28 Faculty in Gaziantep province. The main objectives of the University are:
- -Cultural, scientific, technical, medical and vocational education and training,
- Fundamental and applied research,
- Development of perspectives with respect to social issues, responsibilities and ethics,
- Technical, scientific and cultural exchanges with similar institutions at national and international levels,
- Professional adaptation to our rapidly changing society and the world in general, with particular attention to European Higher Education Area,
- Contribution to the development of Turkey.
For more information, please visit our website at: https://www.gantep.edu.tr/